CareerPortal is optimized to work on multiple platforms.
Desktop & Mobile
Sign up with CareerPortal today.
Search for Job Openings
Get Notified of Future Openings
Keep your profile up to date and we might contact YOU!
Recently Posted Jobs These are the latest 10 job postings at . Register and search for more.
Component Director- Computer Services
Job Goal: To manage the department operations including budget preparation,
managing expenditures, maintaining and encouraging of department staff and
maintaining a relationship with member schools.
Qualifications: • Bachelor's Degree in Business, MIS or Education
• Working knowledge of both TxEIS and PEIMS (in student and
• Strong technology background
Special Knowledge &
Skills: • Planning, organization and public relations skills.
• Working experience with public school’s data processing
programs and requirements.
• Working knowledge of school accounting, budgeting and
reporting procedures preferred.
• Have the ability to supervise people, communicate effectively
and work as a team member.
Major Responsibilities: • Oversee the daily operations of the support and training of
Region 6 school districts' student and financial data.
• Manage department staffing.
• Coordinate the flow of accounting and student data for the
• Coordinate the flow of all Region 6 PEIMS data.
• Prepare and manage the Computer Services department
• Travel as required to perform necessary duties.
• Participate in staff development activities as designated by
Region 6 Administration and Policy. • Perform other duties as may be assigned.
Terms of Employment:Pay will be commensurate with experience
Signing up is easy. We only need a little information to get you started. Just click Register in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
Registered users search our online database of available positions. Search results include detailed job descriptions and requirements.
If you find a position you want to apply for, great! But keep in mind, you can also submit a basic application, so we can contact you if a position matching your talents comes up.
Education Service Centers focus on the word in the middle: Service. Service to, and support of, educators in helping students succeed is at the heart of everything that we do. Every service we provide was developed at the request of schools and we pride ourselves on being responsive to the needs of educators and the communities that they serve.